Subject: Ahti Kuningas - Keynote Speaker Invitation - Berlin Economic Forum 2025 (Berlin; March 3rd - 6th, 2025)
From: "Institute for Cultural Diplomacy" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas", <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2025 19:48:46 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

-Keynote Speaker Invitation-
Berlin Economic Forum 2025
"International Business, Sustainable Investments & Environmental Projects 
for -
Advancing Global Development, Democracy and Peace"
(Berlin; March 3rd - 6th, 2025)
www.berlineconomicforum.org <http://www.berlineconomicforum.org/>

Dear Ahti Kuningas,

We are honoured to extend to you an invitation to participate and to deliver 
a speech at the forthcoming Berlin Economic Forum 2025 that will take place 
in Berlin from March 3rd - 6th, 2025. The attendance for the event will be 
particularly high and will consist of a significantly high number of 
dignitaries. We would suggest a keynote speech on the day of your choice 
from March 3rd - 6th, 2025. Should you be able to attend, the Institute for 
Cultural Diplomacy would be able to arrange for all logistical aspects of 
the trip including travel to Berlin, accommodation, and hospitality in 
Berlin.

*****

Berlin Economic Forum 2025
"International Business, Sustainable Investments & Environmental Projects 
for -
Advancing Global Development, Democracy and Peace"
(Berlin; March 3rd - 6th, 2025)
 <http://www.berlineconomicforum.org/> www.berlineconomicforum.org

The Berlin Economic Forum aims to analyse and explore national economic 
policies and their applications with the particular focus on sustainable 
business, responsible foreign investments and environmental sustainability. 
The forum will demonstrate how these policies can be used as primary drivers 
for advancing global economic growth, democracy and peace. The forum will 
also emphasise the use of cultural diplomacy in the economic policies of 
nation states and their influence on national presentations. The global 
economy influences all areas of our lives and it is intimately connected to 
issues such as equality and poverty, immigration and integration, 
healthcare, education, environmental issues and cultural issues. As such, 
discussion on the future of the global economy should also incorporate 
perspectives from a diverse range of academic fields, multiple groups and 
diverse societies. The March forum will include keynote addresses, panel 
discussions, plenary sessions, and networking activities. The vision for the 
forum is to bring an interdisciplinary group of representatives from the 
public and private sectors, in order to initiate and develop programs and 
projects that will support sustainable economic growth, democracy and peace.
*****

A response concerning your participation in the conference should be sent to 
the organizational committee at: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

We look forward to hear from you and to welcome you to Berlin in March 2025.

With warmest regards,

Mark Donfried
_____________________________

Mark C. Donfried
Institute for Cultural Diplomacy
601 13th St. NW, Washington D.C. 20005, USA
Soltauer Str. 18-22, D-13509 Berlin
00.49.(0)30.2360-7680
Fax: 00.49.(0)30.2360-76811
 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Institute-for-Cultural-Diplomacy-ICD/125959932672> 
Facebook >>;  <http://www.youtube.com/icdchannel> You Tube>>;
info <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> @culturaldiplomacy.org
 <http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/> www.culturaldiplomacy.org